Ronde CC Club Kit
A few key points to remember before buying your kit
- For any kit-related queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (we can keep track of email queries, but we can’t read every Facebook comment).
- Stock levels are limited – if there isn’t something in your size, you’ll need to wait until the next kit order. We’ll be organising the next order just as soon as we have recruited some new kit volunteers.
- All kit clothing items are custom orders, so we can’t offer refunds or exchanges. Check out this page if you are unsure about sizing. Or ask a clubmate similar in size to you about what they are wearing.
- A volunteer is picking and packing kit and dropping it to Ronde Bicycle Outfitters. It will usually take a day or two from when you place your order until it is ready in the shop. You’ll get an email to confirm it is ready for collection. If you try to collect before, you will be disappointed as no club stock is stored in the shop.
- Ronde Bicycle Outfitters don’t make any margin on kit – it’s all priced at cost from the manufacturer. So you might want to give them some custom when you’re in picking up your kit.