Join us on Saturday mornings for multi-level/pace rides leaving Ronde Bicycle Outfitters at 9.15, 9.20 & 9.30.
Routes will be decided on the day with regulars heading out West to the Bathgate Alps; over the bridge to Burntisland; and East past Hopetoun Tower.
All rides end up back at the Ronde shop for coffees, cakes and soups - a great way to warm down.
Helmets are compulsory on club rides.
What to bring along
- A road bike in good condition
- One (preferably two) inner tubes
- Hand pump
- Puncture repair kit
- Tyre levers
- Other optional tools (e.g. chain breaker)
- A (full) water bottle
- Appropriate clothing for our ever-changeable Scottish weather
- Bike lights (autumn & winter)
- Energy source - gels, snacks, jelly babies
- A positive attitude
- Some (preferably) fresh legs